Monday, October 11, 2010


Wow!!!  That's all I can say.  One of my personal favorite cupcakes - my Oreo Cupcake is featured today on Cupcakes Take the Cake. Click on the link to go to the mention. I am really honored to have had three of my cupcakes featured on this amazing Blog all about cupcakes.

These Oreo cupcakes are absolutely delicious and kids love them (there's an Oreo Cookie baked in the bottom).  Click here to go to my post with the recipe. Thanks again Cupcakes Take the Cake for the shout out!




Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. Wowza that is quite the honor, but then I have admired your cupcakes! Congratulations! Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRRRR...just made Oreo cupcakes a few weeks ago and wish I had made this recipe earlier. Hmmm, maybe I'll just make them again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these look amazing! Congrats!! :)

    ReplyDelete